Virtual Lessons from Any Computer or Smart Phone
Haven’t you always wanted to get a golf lesson without ever leaving your house? Send your swing to Dr. Jim Suttie to be analyzed and returned. Internet lessons are $75 and can be set-up using the V-1 software application on any computer or smart phone. You can download the software from the V-1 website (www.v1sports.com) or visit your smart phone application store and download the V1 Golf App.
Please Note: We cannot accept videos sent in any format other than through the V1 Software App. Please only send us 3 short clips (less than 10 seconds each) – one from down-the-line view, one from the face-on view, and one from the rear/behind view. Before videos will be accepted and analyzed, please checkout using the PayPal button.
V1 Golf App Instructions for sending a swing video to have Dr. Jim Suttie analyze it:
- Login or create a new account.
- Select Suttie Golf Academy.
- Click the Camera button to film a video, trim video as necessary.
- From the analysis window, click the V1 Logo, then “Send Video” then “Upload to Locker”
- Once upload completes, it is automatically assigned to the instructor selected in step 2.
- Video will be listed on the Locker/Uploaded tab in the app.
- Once analyzed by your chosen instructor, it will be moved to the Locker/Analyzed list where you may select it for viewing.
- Log In.
- Capture/Import your video.
- Analyze Video (this needs to be done first in order to get the video into a format V1 Pro understands).
- Click MENU, then Upload/Assign.
- In the Choose an Academy list, select Suttie Golf Academy.
- Wait for the Upload to finish.